The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
- lightWELD Laser Welding [Why Choose Lightweld?]
LightWELD - Factory Presets Ensure Optimized Welds & Cleaning
- Simple preset selection ensures consistent high-quality laser welds and cleaning
- Presets include wobble welding function to accommodate wider seams and for parts with poor fit-up
- Operators can instantly switch between presets to process multiple material-thickness combinations
- Advanced operators can customize presets, save for future use and can lightWELD be used by novice operators to produce the same results
- Novice operators require less training which reduces labor costs while preserving quality, increasing productivity and decreasing scrap
LightWELD is Versitle and Safe
- Ergonomic, compact and proven to be the most comfortable and easy to use laser gun with built-in wobble welding functionality.
- 2-step trigger and part contact sensor enhance operator safety
- Purpose-built nozzle tips for various weld joint types and pre and post weld cleaning applications
- Quickly switch from standard laser welding to wire welding, and from laser welding to laser cleaning
- A single cable from the unit delivers laser power, gas and control connections to the gun
Fast and Easy Setup
- Clearly labeled rear connections make getting started fast and easy
- Simply plug in power cord and gas connection, attach clamp to work surface, and the system is ready to go.
- Laser power, gas, and gun control are delivered through a single cable.
- An ethernet computer connection provides access to advanced parameter settings to fine tune and save process parameters.
LightWELD Operator Safety Features
- Key switch control to secure system from unauthorized operation
- Emergency-stop button for immediate shut down
- Safety interlock verifies integrity of laser delivery to the welding gun
- 2-step weld gun trigger, enable and then fire, for intentional operation
- Part contact electrical interlock turns off the laser power if the welding head is not in contact with the welded parts
- Door switch interlock circuits shut down laser if anyone other than operator unexpectedly enters the welding area
Learn More - Download LightWeld Brouchure